Membership of the Facilities Task Force shall be delineated as follows:
- District Advisory Council: One (1) elected representative.
- Area Advisory Council: One (1) elected representative from each area.
- Broward County Council of PTAs: Four (4) elected representatives.
- Business/Industry: Three (3) representatives.
- Community: One (1) community representative from each Innovation Zone.
- Diversity Committee: One (1) elected representative.
- League of Cities: Three (3) elected representatives.
- School Board Members: One (1) appointee residing in said Board
Member’s District to represent each School Board Member. (Policy 1.7)
- Community-at-Large: Four (4) representatives
- One Principal representative from each: elementary, middle and high school.
- One (1) ESE Advisory Council Representative
- One (1) Federation of Public Employees (FOPE)
- One (1) Broward Teachers Union (BTU)
- School Board Staff (non-voting): Representatives from the Division of
Facilities and Construction Management, Comptroller’s Office,
Education Technology Services, Maintenance Department,
Management/Facility Audits, Risk Management and Safety, and other staff, as appropriate.